We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Light weapons are part of a weapons class in Infinity Blade II, and make up all weapons in Infinity Blade I. They are moderate in both speed and damage, allowing middle ground between heavy and dual weapons. Light weapons are the only weapons that allow the use of shields, though bonuses provided by shields are granted regardless of equipped weapon type. Unlike heavy weapons, they also allow the player to dodge.
Three combos are available when light weapons are used. The moves shown below are interchangeable. For example, using left, right, left and using up, down up both yield a huge combo.
- Strike in one direction, then the opposite, then the same direction as the first strike.
- Example: left, right, left
- Last Strike Deals 200% damage
- Strike in one direction twice, and then the opposite twice.
- Example: left, left, right, right
- Last Strike Deals 250% damage
- Strike in one direction, and then the opposite. Next, strike in a direction that you have not yet used in the same chain. Then strike in the opposite of that, and finally the opposite of that.
- Example: left, right, up, down, up
- Last Strike Deals 300% damage
|Universal||Weapons · Helmets · Shields · Armor · Rings|
|Weapon classes (IB2)||Light weapons · Heavy weapons · Dual weapons|