Infinity Blade Wiki:Copyrights
Infinity Blade content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Epic Games. All content on Infinity Blade Wiki (with the exception of Epic Games-owned images, art, and lore) is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported.
An excerpt from the license in human-readable format (which is linked above) follows:
For the purposes of Infinity Blade Wiki, the Attribution clause means that any content from this site covered by CC-BY-SA must be attributed to come from Infinity Blade Wiki if it is contained within any web page on another site. Infinity Blade Wiki must be referenced in the following manner:
Note: For the purposes of this document, any web page that "contains" content from this website is one that either contains the content as a part of the HTML document itself or instructs the browser to download the content via a link element, script element, img element, or any other element.
- A notice must be placed above or before the copied work referencing the page or pages (located at infinityblade.gamepedia.com) from which the work was copied. In the remainder of this document, this notice will be referred to simply as "the notice".
- The notice must provide a valid URL to each page from which work was copied. These URLs must not contain any URL parameters, including action, with the exception of title.
- The text within the notice must be clearly legible. This includes:
- The font color of the text must sharply contrast with the background of the notice. If the notice has a white background, a black font color may be used.
- The font size of the text must be no smaller than 14 points.
- The text must be of a clear, straightforward font family such as Times New Roman.
- Furthermore, the notice may not be concealed in any way.
- The notice must be clearly distinguishable from the other content in the page, via a border or other boundary.
Do not post images or information without permission of the copyright holder.