Helmets can give you numerous bonuses, from damage, to shield, to health. In Infinity Blade I, their largest appeal is their ability to get extra XP, potions, items, and gold. Each and every helm has one of these properties.
In Infinity Blade II, helmets lose their ability to give special effects like XP+ or Gold+, instead possessing various stats and at least one gem slot. Gems can be used to replicate the bonuses found in Infinity Blade I.
Items in colored cells are not immediately available in the OG store (hidden).
Infinity Blade I[edit | edit source]
There are 31 helmets in Infinity Blade I (2 hidden).
Bonuses[edit | edit source]
There are six types of bonuses for helms:
- GoldDrop - Enemies, chests, and bags drop gold more frequently
- Gold - Enemies, chests, and bags drop larger amounts of gold
- XP - Fights give more XP (same as XPGain)
- XPGain - Fights give more XP (same as XP)
- ItemDrop - Enemies and chests are more likely to give items
- LifeDrop - You are more likely to find potions lying around.
The number of plus signs coming after the bonus signifies how effective it is:
- + - 2 times as likely or twice as much as normal
- ++ - 4 times as likely or 4 times more than normal
- +++ - 8 times as likely or 8 times more than normal
- ++++ - 16 times as likely or 16 times more than normal
Infinity Blade II[edit | edit source]
There are 61 helmets in Infinity Blade II (22 hidden).
Infinity Blade III[edit | edit source]
Siris[edit | edit source]
Isa[edit | edit source]
|Universal||Weapons · Helmets · Shields · Armor · Rings|
|Weapon classes (IB2)||Light weapons · Heavy weapons · Dual weapons|